2. To analyze the internal and external quality assurance specimen/ samples.
3. Performing calibrations and running of controls as per SOP.
4. To incorporate result entry of tests performed.
5. To ensure daily instrument maintenance.
6. To maintain records of all reports.
7. Maintain proper storage of specimens/ samples as per SOP.
8. Observing laboratory safety precautions in handling clinical specimens and running of tests.
9. Critical/abnormal findings to be escalated.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biology
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Biotechnology
Contact Company:SRL Limited
Address :1, Prime Square,, Gaiwadi Industrial Estate, S.V. Road, Goregaon(W), MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400062,India