1. Performing test within TAT as per defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
2. To analyze internal and external quality assurance specimen/ samples.
3. Performing calibrations and running of controls as per SOP.
4. To incorporate result entry of tests performed.
5. To ensure daily instrument maintenance.
6. To maintain records of all reports.
7. Maintain proper storage of specimens/ samples as per SOP.
8. Observing laboratory safety precautions in handling clinical specimens and running of tests.
9. Critical / abnormal findings to be escalated.
Salary: INR Best in Industry
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical
Role: Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff