1. Working area must be clean
2. All materials must be checked and laid out on the table
3. Complete knowledge and application of BMW to be ensured
4. To ensure that patient has a smooth experience in phlebotomy and all the patient queries are handled aptly.
The phlebotomist in the morning shift should ensure the following.
1. Once patient arrives, TRF, filled by front desk staff should be cross checked for patient name, signature, details of specimen type, temperature required, and essential clinical information. Collection time should be mentioned on the TRF and height and weight of the patient should be noted.
2. Consent form for some tests must be filled by client/patient i.e. Triple test, Double test, Histopathology & HIV testing.
3. Ensure that the patient is in a comfortable position before sample collection.
Phlebotomist on evening duty
1. Phlebotomist on evening duty must ensure that all materials are available in the Phlebotomy room as well as Phlebotomy bag for the next day
2. Indent must be sent on a monthly basis to logistics/materials department.
3. To ensure that the necessary documentation like patient feedback forms, department cleanliness checklist etc. is maintained.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Role:Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Other Specialization, Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Other Specialization, Other Graduate
SRL Diagnostics is an diagnostic company based out in India providing diagnostic services in pathology and radiology. SRL Diagnostics has their headquarter in Gurugram, with corporate offices in Mohali, New Delhi and Mumbai. The company has more than 368 networking laboratories, including 4 Reference Labs, 4 "Centers of Excellence", 26 radiology/imaging centers, 39 NABL accredited labs, 4 CAP-accredited labs and a footprint spanning over 5600 collection points in India. Along with this, the company also has large labs in Dubai, Sri Lanka and Nepal, and about 70 different collection points in various countries outside India.
SRL Diagnostics claims to offer more than 3,500 different tests in Pathology, Radiology, Wellness, Occupational Health and Clinical Trials and also carries out more than 1,07,000 tests in a day. SRL Diagnostics operates diagnostic centres, collection centres, and laboratories. SRL Diagnostics also offers tests in pathology covering biochemistry, immunology, herpetology, clinical pathology, histopathology and immunohistochemistry, microbiology, molecular biology, cytogenetics, and flow cytometry.