1. This position is responsible for the technical and scientific operation of the laboratories under his/her operation.
2. The position administers those functions, which results and support in the reporting of laboratory results by planning, monitoring, and appraising functional competency.
3. The position is also responsible for enforcement of policies, which assures compliance with standards and accreditation requirements specified by clinical laboratory accrediting agencies such as CAAP/NABL/ISO/State and Central Govt Guidelines.
4. The position would ensure the implementation of Quality Management System.
5. This position is responsible for the supervision of the Inventory Management and Pilferage Control.
6. The position is also responsible for communication with peripheral clients like other Labs, Patients, technicians and management for all operational concerns.
7. The position would ensure that personnel employed within the laboratory possess the competence to perform assigned functions and meet educational and training requirements.
8. This position is responsible for supervision of technical personnel, to assure that staffing is adequate to competently perform the scope, volume and complexity of testing performed in the laboratories under his/her jurisdiction.
9. The position is responsible to assure that the facilities, equipment and working environment are adequate and conducive to the technical & overall working of the clinical reference laboratory.
10. The position is that of a leader who regularly communicates with technical personnel, to ensure appropriate staffing, identify potential problems and maintain processes which provide for the effective & efficient review of clinical laboratory test results prior to release.
11. The position is responsible to address any complaint, request or suggestion from staff / or users of laboratory services.
12. The position is responsible to design and implement a contingency plan to ensure that essential services are available during emergency situations or other conditions when laboratory services are limited or unavailable.
13. The position is responsible for executing his/her administrative and managerial duties in an organized manner.
Required Candidate profileMD Pathology 1-5 yrs of experience in Pathology & Lab Operations.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Medical-MS/MD - Pathology
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SRL Diagnostics is an diagnostic company based out in India providing diagnostic services in pathology and radiology. SRL Diagnostics has their headquarter in Gurugram, with corporate offices in Mohali, New Delhi and Mumbai. The company has more than 368 networking laboratories, including 4 Reference Labs, 4 "Centers of Excellence", 26 radiology/imaging centers, 39 NABL accredited labs, 4 CAP-accredited labs and a footprint spanning over 5600 collection points in India. Along with this, the company also has large labs in Dubai, Sri Lanka and Nepal, and about 70 different collection points in various countries outside India.
SRL Diagnostics claims to offer more than 3,500 different tests in Pathology, Radiology, Wellness, Occupational Health and Clinical Trials and also carries out more than 1,07,000 tests in a day. SRL Diagnostics operates diagnostic centres, collection centres, and laboratories. SRL Diagnostics also offers tests in pathology covering biochemistry, immunology, herpetology, clinical pathology, histopathology and immunohistochemistry, microbiology, molecular biology, cytogenetics, and flow cytometry.
Recruiter Name:Nitesh (email@example.com)
Contact Company:SRL Limited
Address :1, Prime Square,, Gaiwadi Industrial Estate, S.V. Road, Goregaon(W), MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400062,India