Greetings from SRL Ltd!!
We have an immediate job opening for Pathologist & Lab Head (Full Time/ Part time) in SRL - India's No: 1 Diagnostic industry at Dhanbad HLM Location.
Work Location: - Dhanbad -HLM
Kindly forward your resume to below mentioned mail ID with preferred work location and if this requirement is not suitable to you pls refer your friends.
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Openings - 1 positions
1. This position is responsible for the technical and scientific operation of the laboratories under his/her operation.
2. The position administers those functions, which results and support in the reporting of laboratory results by planning, monitoring, and appraising functional competency.
3. The position is also responsible for enforcement of policies, which assures compliance with standards and accreditation requirements specified by clinical laboratory accrediting agencies such as CAAP/NABL/ISO/State and Central Govt Guidelines.
4. The position would ensure the implementation of Quality Management System.
5. This position is responsible for the supervision of the Inventory Management and Pilferage Control.
6. The position is also responsible for communication with peripheral clients like other Labs, Patients, technicians and management for all operational concerns.
7. The position would ensure that personnel employed within the laboratory possess the competence to perform assigned functions and meet educational and training requirements.
8. This position is responsible for supervision of technical personnel, to assure that staffing is adequate to competently perform the scope, volume and complexity of testing performed in the laboratories under his/her jurisdiction.
9. The position is responsible to assure that the facilities, equipment and working environment are adequate and conducive to the technical & overall working of the clinical reference laboratory.
10. The position is that of a leader who regularly communicates with technical personnel, to ensure appropriate staffing, identify potential problems and maintain processes which provide for the effective & efficient review of clinical laboratory test results prior to release.
11. The position is responsible to address any complaint, request or suggestion from staff / or users of laboratory services.
12. The position is responsible to design and implement a contingency plan to ensure that essential services are available during emergency situations or other conditions when laboratory services are limited or unavailable.
13. The position is responsible for executing his/her administrative and managerial duties in an organized manner.
Thanks and Regards
Contact Number: + 91-9831011895
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Prosenjit Dey
Contact Company:SRL Limited
Address :GP-26, Maruti Industrial Estate, Sector-18, Udyog Vihar, GURGAON, Haryana - 122015,India