1. Master Data Management (Test Building etc for SRLD labs)
2. Trouble-Shooting and providing proper end user (internal/external) application support for resolving the issues at all lab locations of SRL/SRLD/SRL Reach.
3. Ensure proper implementation of new releases of various Applications and monitor the version control of application for all labs.
4. Provide end user training for application new releases.
5. User Management & documentation.
6. Maintain the application support call logs.
Minimum Graduate with Diploma in Computer Science or GNIIT.
Should have knowledge of Oracle SQL.
1 3 Years Experience with good oral and written Communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Mr. Neeraj Goel
Contact Company:SRL Limited