Greetings from SRL Ltd!!
We have an immediate job opening for In house/Home Collection Phlebotomist in SRL - India's No: 1 Diagnostic industry-Bangalore Location.
Kindly forward your resume to below mentioned mail ID with preferred work location and if this requirement is not suitable to you pls refer your friends.
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Number of Openings - 50 Positions
The phlebotomist in the morning shift should ensure the following.
1. Home collection of sample must be done as per the client requirements.
2. Once patient arrives, TRF, filled by front desk staff / Customer should be cross checked forpatient name, signature, details of specimen type, temperature required,essential clinical information. Collection time should be mentioned on the TRF and height and weight of the patient should be noted.
3. Consent form for some tests must be filled by client/patient ie. Triple test,
Double test, Histopathology & HIV testing.
4. Ensure that the patient is in a comfortable position before sample collection.
5. Separate, aliquate, label & dispatch sample in different departments
6. Patient data & details of tests must be maintained in a register.
Phlebotomist on evening duty
7. Phlebotomist on evening duty must ensure that all materials are available in the Phlebotomy room as well as Phlebotomy bag for the next day
8. He/She must check with the logistics and E-mailing departments for the delivery of reports to patients
9. Phlebotomist on duty for home collections must ring up the C.C.G. at 8.30 pm to enquire about any collections for the next morning.
10. Indent must be sent on a monthly basis to logistics/materials department.
11. Comply with SRL's applicable information security policies, common standards and specific security instructions from the Information Owner or CISO or Information Security Officer / Manager.
12. Ensure from the Information systems are operated in compliance with company's applicable standards, including information security policies and procedures.
13. Classify the information and ensuring appropriate controls are in place to protect the information and ensure it ongoing confidentiality and integrity, as applicable
14. Report all information security incidents immediately to the appropriate authority as per SRL's reporting information security incident reporting procedures.
Thanks and Regards
S R L Limited.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Role:Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Mr.Rajashekar D
Contact Company:SRL Limited
Address :SRL Limited No.9, TKN Towers, Next to Jal Bhavan,, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560029,India