Qualification: B.Sc/ MSc+ DMLTExperience: 5- 10 Years of experience preferably in Health Care Industry.
EXPERIENCE in IHC Mandatory
1. Ensure proper functioning of the section by maintaining proper coordination between all the processes including specimen collection, accessioning of the specimen, conducting the test and reporting on time.
2. Preparation of manpower roaster in accordance with the requirements of the section.
3. On-the-job training to scientific staff
4. Performing routine/ specialized test & identifying the problem specimens.
5. Making decisions in assessing calibration, control and acceptability of analytical runs
6. Daily Review of the Q. C. results.
7. Ensure proper maintenance of material consumption, inventory management and no wastage
8. Ensuring Quality, Accuracy, Safety and TAT are maintained as per norms.
9. Solving the technical problems of the technical staff, addressing queries from CCG, Clinicians in regard to the tests.
10. Supervising the functioning and maintenance of Instrument.
11. Validation of new tests introduced.
12. Coordination with Engineering, Materials & IT department for the requirements of the section
13. Weekly monitoring of NABL & CAP compliances (SOPs & QCs)
14. Raising of all Purchase requisition, Material requisition in the section.
15. Preparation of Monthly Consumption & work in progress reports
16. Maintaining & updating Cost /Test, WIP, Statistics.
17. Critical call-outs to attending physician or staff.
18. Monthly analysis of QC data, plan corrective actions & preventive actions for outliers.
19. Involvement in preparation of monthly report of the section.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Role: Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff