Mid-level Pathologist with adequate experience in Bone Marrow interpretation, specialized Coagulation Assays, Hemolytic Anemia work up and Flow Cytometry in addition to routine Hematology and Coagulation assays, and QA practices.
1. Planning, organizing, guiding and monitoring of various day-to-day activities and processes in the section, including daily check of quality control results, equipment performance, availability of reagents, controls & calibrators.
2. Assigning and deploying the human resource in order to ensure proper functioning of laboratory services and to maintain turn around time (TAT) of tests.
3. To train, motivate, develop and guide the human resource in order to enhance effectiveness at the work place.
4. To personally carryout review of blood and Bone marrow smears, Coagulation test results, hemoglobin analysis by HPLC and Immunophenotyping by Flow Cytometry and interpret results of these and all other tests performed in the Section.
5. Daily meeting with staff to review and plan daily / weekly / monthly activities and routine issues.
6. Interacting with referring doctors for test ordering practices, for clarification of queries and for discussion on test results, reports and counselling patients whenever required and more.
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Pathologist