1. To assist Head-Quality Assurance for conducting Internal Audits of Labs and follow up for the closures of non compliances.
2. Accreditation requirements of labs & support and monitoring and backup support to Labs.
3. To assist Head-Quality Assurance in preparation and finalization of Quality Manual.
4. To verify closures of non-conformances of SRL labs
5. To supervise proficiency testing programs of Randox, Biorad, CMCH, AIIMS etc.
6. To supervise inter lab standardization programs for SRL Labs for Microbiology, Patrasitology, Serology, Haematology, Histopathology etc.
7. To carryout regular scrutiny of discrepancies noted in the assessment of various external PT program for Labs.
8. To carryout regular scrutiny of Q.C. records for SRL Labs
9. To provide prompt response to queries of all the SRL Labs on quality issues.
10. Training of personnel related to quality.
11. Comply with SRL's applicable information security policies, common standards and specific security instructions from the Information Owner or CISO or Information Security Officer / Manager.
12. Ensure that the Information systems are operated in compliance with company's applicable standards, including information security policies and procedures.
13. Classify the information and ensuring appropriate controls are in place to protect the information and ensure it ongoing confidentiality and integrity, as applicable
14. Report all information security incidents immediately to the appropriate authority as per SRL's reporting information security incident reporting procedures.
Required Candidate profileDMLT or BSc MLT with 2-5yrs of relevant experience of Quality Assurance in a commercial pathology lab environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Other Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization, Other Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required