- Assist in preparation of annual audit plan ensuring coverage of all centers with suitable frequency. Implementation of Internal audit scope, methodology and approach.
- Coordinate, conduct and ensure completion of operational & financial audit as per approved Internal audit plan. Identify process and design gaps as per defined scope, root cause for identified observation and risk for identified gaps.
- Provide value-added recommendation to management to help reduce risk through process standardization, automation and optimization.
- Provide support to risk owner to develop action plans to mitigate the identified risk.
- Participate in regional and functional meetings to discuss the observations and make recommendation to management at defined frequency.
- Assist in preparation of presentations to be presented to CEO & Audit committee
- Coordinate with concerned department for follow up on audit finding and implementation of recommendation.
Required Candidate profile
- Graduates (B. Com / BBA), MBA (Finance), CA (Inter)/CMA (Inter) with experience in Internal Audit will be preferred.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Data analytical skills along with knowledge of MS office
- External travel (70% - 80%) across India
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce
PG:ICWA (CMA), MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, CA - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required