Administrative head of Fortis SRL Lab.
Ensuring clinical and laboratory interface by facilitating CMEs RTM and discussions
1. Handling of lab operations in all reporting labs to ensure seamless coordination
2. Ensuring that the quality, accuracy and TAT are maintained as per norms.
3. To review the slides and provide a diagnostic report to the clients.
4. Interacting with doctors, for test ordering practices, clarification and reports and counseling patients for Biochemistry, Hematology, Immunohematology, Clinical Path, whenever required.
5. Participate in CMEs/Conferences, so that it has an influence on the perception of doctors.
6. Review of IQC, EQA in Biochemistry Hematology.
7. Outline to be identified with necessary CA and PA documentation
8. Monitory routine in the accessioning department.
9. Follow up of PSN, Clients complaint.
10. Interaction with Walk In Patients
11. Monitor TAT of results and ensure reports are released on time.
12. Supervise manpower deputation/rotation
Salary: INR NA
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Other Doctorate
Contact Company:SRL Limited
Address :SRL Limited No.9, TKN Towers, Next to Jal Bhavan,