- 1. Worked at an NABL accredited Laboratory.
- 2. Prepared SOP s for various tests performed in the clinical laboratory.
- 3. Worked on the equipment files/documentation of equipment for the NABL accreditation of the laboratory.
- 4. Validated pipettes & thermometers for the NABL accreditation.
- 5. Analyses of lab statistics & Establishment of Quality Control references.
- 6. Worked on Unity Real Time software for real time QC analysis.
- 7. Calibration and QC aliquot preparation, storage and utilization.
- 8. Ensured adherence to lab-workflow guidelines from sample processing to reporting of test-results.
- 9. Handling of urgent samples and reports of analyse with critical values.
Required Candidate profileRequired Candidate profile
MD Biochemist 3-6yrs of experience in Biochemist & Lab Operations.
Perks and BenefitsNA
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:MBBS - Medicine
PG:Medical-MS/MD - Pathology
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:SRL Limited