2. Need to have a good understanding of the market and the catchment area for future partners.
3. Identification of right partner i.e. CC & FPSC by analyzing their ability on investment and business growth.
4. To co-ordinate and follow up with leads and closely work with Sales team till onboarding of partners and smooth transition to Sales team for further operations
5. Location Analysis
6. To collaboratively work with Sales team on identifying location and business viability.
7. To streamline and formulate standard legal agreement for new channel partner with aim to ensure statutory adherence and mitigate organizational risk exposure in collaboration with Cluster or Business Head.
8. To co-ordinate with central marketing team for execution of new center launch activities.
9. To ensure regular visits of centers for first two months of operation to resolve initial challenges and system gaps with the support of Cluster & Business Heads.
A self-driven and target oriented individual with demonstrated learning skills having:
- The candidate should have a minimum of 4 to 6 years of work experience of retail sales (Network expansion experience is mandatory).
- Should be preferably having a background in FMCG, Retail or large diagnostic house .
- Candidate from diagnostic industry with proven track record of having built client network will have an added advantage.
- Need to have ability to critically analyze applicants to choose the right partners.
- Candidate needs to have good project management skills to ensure that each new partner goes live within the stipulated timelines.
Required Candidate profileLocations : New Delhi, Jaipur, Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Jalandhar/ Ludhiana/ Amritsar, Jammu/ Srinagar
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Area / Territory Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:SRL HR
Contact Company:SRL Limited